hammer drills for sale
Power tools such as drills need some real power behind them, this can only be achieved with the best construction materials and quality control.
Whether it’s for a DIY project at home or for use by a professional contractor. When working with power tools, you want products to be of high quality and guaranteed not to fail.
Here Are The Best Seller Hammer Drills
- 3 Modes: Multi function selector offers 3 modes of operation; rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer only mode; Variable speed trigger with reverse offers accurate bit starting or easy fastener removing
- Ease of Use: The Bulldog Xtreme Bosch Drill has vibration control for comfort in all day applications
- Ergonomic: D handle design provides comfort and optimal control; especially for overhead or downward drilling applications
- Convenient: SDS plus bit system provides tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer; Vario lock positioning offers 36 bit positions for optimized chiseling angle
- Power: Bosch’s powerful 7.5 amp rotary tool motor produces 0 1, 300 RPM and 0 5, 800 BPM to power through the toughest applications; The rotary hammer delivers 2.0 feet /lbs of impact energy for maximum performance
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 0 to 1,100 RPM & 0 to 4,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50 percent faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- High performance transmission for fast application speeds and improved run-time
- High efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- 0-38,250 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials
- 3-Mode LED light with Spotlight mode
- Battery sold separately
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- DCD996 20V MAX* 1/2" Hammer drill - 3-speed, high performance, all-metal transmission
- DCF887 20V MAX* 1/4" impact Driver - 1,825 in-lbs. of max torque, fast 0-3250 RPM, 0-3600 impacts per minute
- Dcb203 20V MAX XR 2.0Ah Lithium Ion battery - no memory & virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity & less Downtime
- Dcb606 20V/60V MAX* FLEXVOLT 6.0 Ah/2.0 Ah Lithium Ion battery - automatically changes voltages when you change tools
- 3 Joules of impact energy
- 8.5 Amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control, reduced vibration felt in the handles. A Perform & Protect feature
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse
- Reconditioned Bosch products have a one-year warranty through the Bosch factory or an authorized service center
- 2-1/5-Feet-pound of impact energy
- 0-5,800 no load bpm
- 0-1,300 no load rpm
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration
- 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage
- No Load Speed 0 - 1,100 rpm. Optimal Concrete Drilling-5/32 - 1/2 inch. Chuck Type-SDS+. Blows/Min- 0 - 4,600 bpm
- Poweful 7.0 amp motor for tough applications
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck to accept large diameter bits designed for woodworking and cutting
- Side assist handle for controlled, accurate drilling
- Variable Speed trigger for controlled drilling speed
High Quality Power Tools
At Drill with Hammer, we sell only the highest quality hammer drills that have been made to international quality standards.
Are you a contractor?
We have the hammer drills you need, strong and comfortable to use. The work should not be a torture, who says it is necessary for hard work, gigantic and heavy tools? with a new hammer drill you can do your work efficiently without overworking or hurting your body.
Are you an amateur?
It doesn’t matter if you’re not a contractor or you’re in construction, you never know when you might need one of these tools. You could save time and money by doing some light work at home.
Drillwithhammer.com is more than just hammer drills, we are committed, passionate and experienced professionals in the field of construction and in the use of Power Tools.
Here you will not only have access to the best equipment, we will also have important information in our blog section.
As enthusiasts, we know that you can spend hours watching each of the tools we have here and we work to add more options and new information every day.
We will not rest until the catalog of articles is as large as possible, to help you make the best decision when you go to buy your drill or any other related product, such as drills, gloves, safety goggles etc…
No matter if you are an expert or an amateur trying to fix things in your home, here you will find what you need.
All the products we show are of the best quality.
Little by little we will be adding more content and articles to the website. Stay tuned.
Welcome to drillwithhammer.com
Last update on 2019-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API