Dewalt dcd985m2 CHARACTERISTICS
- 4.0Ah ION-LI 20v Max * battery – PREMIUM for higher performance and autonomy.
- Electronic speed control.
- 100% metallic planetary gears, increase efficiency and durability.
- Engine efficiency performs 15% faster applications and offers 30% longer usage time with its load.
- LED light to improve visibility three mechanical speeds for proper Torque selection depending on the material to work.
- Have a mechanical percussion system for drilling masonry, brick and blocks.
Dewalt dcd985m2 APPLICATIONS
- Perforations in masonry, brick and block for placement of mechanical anchors.
- Perforations and fixings in wood and metal of high hardness.
- Electrical installations, plumbing, placement of appliances, remodelling, etc.
- Electrical establishments, plumbing, installation of bath and kitchen appliances, furniture manufacture, standard carpentry.
- Series drilling, bodybuilding, opening factories, blacksmithing.
- High Torque performance jobs.
Dewalt dcd985m2 20v Information from the manufacturer
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial electrical tools and accessories, including cordless and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, milling machines, planers, plate assemblers, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, drill bits metal and masonry, abrasives, screw fittings and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationwide and internationally, where devices are sold. With more than 1,000 approved and factory-owned locations, DEWALT has one of the highest services and repair networks in the U.S.
Manufactured in the United States.
In a commitment to raise the United States, DEWALT, a leading producer of high-quality professional power tools, is proud to expand its offerings of products manufactured in the USA. It is using global materials to include more than 600 different cordless power tools, hand tools, and accessories.
DEWALT began producing its US-produced cordless power tools at its 75,000-square-foot Charlotte Manufacturing Operations facility in early October 2013, using global materials. Those same tools built before the factory opened were manufactured internationally and imported.
The manufacturer cannot guarantee that the tool you receive is manufactured in the USA. In the U.S., some retailers may have items built before October 2013. Only machines made after October 2013 are manufactured in the U.S. With global materials.
This DEWALT DCD985M2 drill hammer has a 3-speed all-metal transmission that combines the tool with the task to achieve faster application speed and better runtime.
Is designed with high strength and high-efficiency engine that gives 535 watts of highest energy for superior performance in any drilling and fixing purposes. This Hammer Drill is backed by a DEWALT 3-year limited warranty.