SDS-Plus 18 V Li-Ion 3 Ah 20 mm Makita Chisel Drill | DHR202FJX5
3 functions: drilling, drilling and chiselling
Impact force equivalent to corded machines
Designed for extreme durability in the harshest conditions
18V 3Ah lithium-ion battery charged in just 22 minutes
360 ° rotatable rubber side handle with depth stop
Safety clutch that protects the motor and the user in the event of the tool jamming
Damped battery suspension for superior resistance to machine vibration
Supplied as standard in a MAK-PAC case, compatible with standard stackable systems
Soft Grip ergonomics for a better grip
Technical characteristics Makita Tools | DHR202FJX5:
- Battery capacity 3 Ah
- Lithium ion battery chemical composition
- Charging time on average 36 min.
- Number of batteries supplied 2
- Batt. Compatible with Li-Ion 18V LXT
- Maximum free speed 1200 rpm
- Maximum impact rate 0 to 4000 cps / min
Drilling / Chipping Capability
- Ø max. in drill / concrete mm
- Impact power (EPTA) 2 joules
- Ø max. in concrete 20 mm
- Ø max. in steel 13 mm
- Ø max. in wood 26 mm
- Stem type SDS-Plus
Features and equipment
- Drill Mode Yes
- Drill Mode Yes
- Chisel Mode Yes
Exposure and vibration levels
- Vibration 3ax chiselled (ah) 11 m / s²
- Noise uncertainty margin (K) 3 dB (A)
- Vibration uncertainty margin (K) 1.5 m / s²
- Sound pressure (Lpa) 87 dB (A)
- Sound power (Lwa) 98 dB (A)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 358 x 104 x 235 mm
- Net weight EPTA 3.5 kg
Standard Equipment for Your Makita Product | DHR202FJX5 :
- 2 X 194204-5 BL1830 Battery (Li-Ion 18 V – 3 Ah)
- 1 X 324219-0 Depth stop
- 1 X 195584-2 DC18RC Quick Charger
- 1 X 821551-8 Set of 3 MAKPAC
- 1 X 837634-4 MAK-PAC Trim Punch
- 1 X 158057-6 Handle
- 1 X 450128-8 Battery Protection
- 1 X Box of 65 accessories including:
- 8 X Metal SDS-plus Drill Bits (3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 / 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5mm)
- 5 SDS-Plus concrete drill bits (6/7/8/10 / 12mm)
- 40 X Short bits 25 mm
- 4 X Hex Magnetic Plugs. 1/4 in. (8/10/12/13 mm)
- 1 X M6 metal milling cutter, hexagonal. 1/4 in.
- 1 SDS-Plus bit holder
- 1 X 3m tape measure
Origin of your Makita tools | DHR202FJX5
- All Makita brand products come from Makita France.
- Master Outillage is an official distributor of the Makita brand.
- You benefit from Makita’s service and warranty.
- When purchasing from Master Tooling, you are informed in the event of a product recall.
Warranty and after-sales service for your Makita tools | DHR202FJX5:
MAKITA France guarantees its products for 12 months from the invoice date with the exception of consumables (discs, abrasives, etc.), wear parts (carbons, etc.) and batteries. The Makita France warranty is for normal use of the tool. It only covers manufacturing or assembly faults and excludes damage due to misuse, faulty maintenance, normal wear and tear, overload, or the use of unwanted accessories.
If your MAKITA product is found to be defective due to a manufacturing or operational defect within 12 months of purchase, Master-Outillage guarantees the replacement of all defective parts or the entire unit, provided that:
- the product has been used correctly,
- the product has been subjected to normal wear and tear,
- Proof of purchase is provided to us.
You will then need to contact our after-sales service by going to the contact tab at the top of the page. Upon receipt of your product, an expert report will be made on the failure and if this failure falls within the scope of the warranty, the repair and return will be free. Otherwise, a repair estimate will be sent to you.
All repairs to products under warranty are carried out by MAKITA France or an authorized repairer.
Benefit from an extended warranty of 3 years for Makita power tools and 2 years for lithium-ion batteries and chargers
Extend the contractual warranty for your Makita tools free of charge up to 36 months:
To benefit from it, all you need to do is register on the Makita France website within 4 weeks from the date of purchase of your tool: www.makita.fr/garanties
Find the entire catalog Makita tools here