The variable speed system helps create holes more accurately on any surface you are working on.
The dual mode bone hammer drill / drill for wood applications, allows to work in steel or masonry.
Its design is super lightweight only weighs 4.3 LBS this allows you to get less tired during use.
You have more control, depth and precision thanks to its 360 degree side handle.
Greater comfort thanks to its two-finger trigger.
Buy the DEWALT DW511 1/2-inch hammer drill Here!!!
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "cheps4con-20";
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual";
amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";
amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
amzn_assoc_region = "US";
amzn_assoc_design = "enhanced_links";
amzn_assoc_asins = "B0008ELQ0G";
amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit";
amzn_assoc_linkid = "ca58dccf7094b1bc6924609726057ecb";
- Delivers 487 in-lbs of Maximum Torque
- Variable Speed Trigger Matches Power to Application
- Offers a 22+1 Position Clutch Ring
- Compatible with Hitachi Battery Models BSL1815, BSL1820, BSL1830, BSL1840 (Not Included)
- Included: (1) Hitachi DV18DGL 18V 1/2″ Li-Ion Hammer Drill (Tool Only – Battery and Charger NOT Included)
Makita XPH12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Drill, Tool Only
- BL Brushless motor delivers 530 in.Lbs. Of liquid ecstasy force
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to fiftieth longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, sanctionative the BL motor to run cooler and a lot of expeditiously for extended life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor expeditiously uses energy to match force and rev to the dynamical demands of the applying
- Variable 2-speed style (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 BPM) covers a good vary of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Delivers up to 275 in lbs of Torque
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- Metal Ratcheting Chuck for maximum durability