Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer RH328VC with Vibration Control
- POWER: Unmatched power to weight ratio – 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs –Compact but powerful, making the RH328VC the ideal rotary hammer for all-day jobs
- COMFORT: Featuring Active Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for fast drilling during extended periods of work
- 3-in-1: Multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation; rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode for any tough drilling job. Bosch-exclusive Vario-Lock places the tool in neutral, allowing you to choose from 12 different positions
- PRECISION: The integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction and a 360-degree auxiliary handle gives the rotary hammer better flexibility for any task
- CONTROL: Variable speed 3-finger trigger offers better operator control and accurate bit starting. The Bosch 1 RH328VC Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer offers the ideal combination of power, impact energy, drilling speed, and comfort. It features vibration control for superior performance, and an excellent power-to-weight ratio for fast chiseling and drilling. It also provides three modes of operation–rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only–and an integral clutch to make this tool more versatile. The hammer comes with an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.
Two-Step Vibration Control
The rotary hammer provides vibration control without compromising performance. It reduces vibrations via a two-step process, originating from the impact mechanism and progressing to the handle, which features rubber dampening elements on the top and bottom.
Excellent Power-to-Weight Ratio with Variable Speed Trigger
Powered by an 8-amp motor, the hammer weighs 7.7 pounds and provides 2.6 ft./lbs. of impact energy, making it the one of the best rotary hammers in its class.
For better control and accurate bit starting, the rotary hammer boasts a variable speed three-finger trigger (0-4,000 bpm; 0-900 rpm).
Three Modes of Operation for Versatile Use
The rotary hammer offers three modes of operation. Use the multifunction selector to choose rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only mode. An integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction, and a 360-degree auxiliary handle further enhances project flexibility.
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Rotary hammer, auxiliary handle, and carrying case.
|Item Weight||13.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||19.2 x 14.6 x 5.3 inches|
|Item model number||RH328VC|
|Style||SDS Rotary Hammer|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||30 Day Money Back Guarantee – 1 year warranty|