Bosch 11255VSR Power Tools Rotary Tool
- Bosch 7.5 amp motor produces 0 – 1,300 RPM and 0 – 5,800 BPM to power through the toughest applications
- SDS-Plus bit system offers tool-free bit changes, auto bit locking and a maximum impact energy impact rate; vario lock positioning offers 36 bit positions for optimized work angle
- Multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation; rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Flexible system fits all newer Bosch Sds-plus rotary hammers
- Durable design metal guide rails for precise drilling and job-site durability
- Adjustable depth adjustment accommodates desired drilling depth: maximum depth of 4-3/4-Inchs
HammerHook allows quick tool storage during the job. 0-1,300 rpm; 0-5,800 bpm. Multi-function selector provides 3 modes of operation: rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer-only mode. Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. Rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse. Cord Turret 35″ pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. SDS-plus bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications. Variable speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction.