Hitachi DH18DBLP4 18-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Brushless SDS Plus 1″ Rotary Hammer (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) reduces the risk of injury to the user from tool overload and also protects the battery and motor
- Brushless Motor Technology for higher efficiency, increased run time and longer tool lifetime
- 3-Modes of operation: drilling only, hammering only and hammer/drill for flexibility within a range of applications
- High impact energy of 1.9 ft-lbs and 1,050 RPM/ 3,950 BPM- for fast drilling speeds and impressive demolition performance
- Larger side mounted mode selector dial makes transitions between modes simple and efficient, even when wearing gloves
- On-tool LED to illuminate dimly lit work spaces
- On-tool battery charge indicator to monitor the status of the battery and reduce downtime
The new Hitachi DH18DBLP4 – 18V Brushless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer – is sold as a tool body only. This SDS-Plus drill has an impressively high energy output of 1.9 ft-lbs, especially for one that is so compact and cordless. This tool has the ability to drill 1″ holes into concrete and ½” holes into steel.
Because this tool is manufactured with a brushless motor, you can expect higher efficiency on the job as well as longer runtime, capacity and overall tool lifetime. The built-in RFC (Reactive Force Control) system reduces the risk of injury from tool overload and protects the battery, the motor and the users.
The DH18DBLP4 includes a built-in white LED, remaining battery indicator, and is a top-of-the line 18V cordless rotary hammer. The Hitachi DH18DBLP4 comes supplied as a “bare tool” with no batteries, case or charger.