Makita XPH07Z 18V
Makita XPH07Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Drill
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in lbs of power
- Ergonomic style at solely 8-1/8″ long and weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a good vary of applications
- Includes: Tool with facet Handle, facet clip in MAKITA Retail Box. (NOT on Brown Box)
Makita XPH07Z 18V Description
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion conductor 1/2″ Hammer XPH07M breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of force for the foremost stringent drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It’s high-powered by a Makita brushless motor for extended run time, raised power and speed, and longer tool life.
The XPH07Z is positioned at the highest of Makita’s deep line-up of driver-drills, and may be a workhorse tool built with sturdiness options for operation in harsh job web site conditions. oversubscribed as a clean tool sole.