Makita XPH12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Drill, Tool Only
- BL Brushless motor delivers 530 in.Lbs. Of liquid ecstasy force
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to fiftieth longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, sanctionative the BL motor to run cooler and a lot of expeditiously for extended life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor expeditiously uses energy to match force and rev to the dynamical demands of the applying
- Variable 2-speed style (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 BPM) covers a good vary of drilling, driving and hammer applications
Makita XPH12Z 18V LXT Brushless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only
Makita is that the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and therefore the 18V LXT Brushless Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z, tool only) combines power and run-time for a lot of drilling, driving and fastening tasks in wood, metal, and masonry. The economical Makita BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled and designed for extended run time, magnified power and speed, and longer tool life.
It’s a part of Makita’s increasing 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest conductor tool line-up hopped-up by associate 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the quickest charge times in their classes, in order that they pay longer operating and fewer time sitting on the charger.
The variable two-speed brushless motor delivers up to 2,000 rev and 530 in.lbs. of liquid ecstasy force for economical fastening. It weighs solely four.2 pounds (with battery) with associate L.E.D. lightweight that illuminates the work space for applications in dark areas.